Price: Rs. 170.00 (75 Tablets), 350.00 (200 Tablets)
- Hyperacidity & Dyspepsia
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Belching, flatulence & cramps
- Diarrhoea and Constipation
It makes the process of digestion easy, in children, aged persons and patients suffering from Gastric disorders, Pancreatic disorders and Intestinal affections.
Gastro Aid Tablets Uses For:
- Colic/Pain In Abdomen
- Loss of appetite
- Sour Eructation
- Heart burn
- Gas, stomach pain and stomach cramps
- Ulcerative Colitis (UC) and Crohn Disease (CD)
- Peptic Ulcer: Gastric Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer
No known contra-indication
||1 tablet, 4 times a day, in acute conditions 2 tablets, 2-3 hourly
||1 tablet, 3 times a day
or as prescribed by the physician.
75 tabs, 200 tabs.
|Natrum phos 2x
||Robinia pseudo 2x
|capsicum annuum 3x